Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Dibond

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Site Man

Dibond

Post by Site Man »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Posted by Carol on May 06, 2002
Vance -
Are we gonna get an update on your dibond saga? I'm curious.
Vance Galliher
dibond update.....at my last post i had rolled the perfect black finish on side one. the day after that i rolled side two, turned a fan on to move the air around, and after rolling most of the bubbles out went on to something else.....i didn't finish my rolling and so it came out a low orange peel.....not wanted that, i did the newspaper/lacquer clean off (some lacquer eased under to side one so i cleaned side one again....now i'm back to the original white again!!!!...saturday rolled side one, sunday side two....this morning i masked an rectiliner area on each side that is solid black, and sprayed a gradiated white from bottom to black..i just removed the mask, no paint came off, so maybe my bkgd is done.......hooray !!!.........vance
Kent Smith
Congrats, maybe all the extra cleaning helped? Check my post on the earlier thread.
Terri Martin
HELLO,

WAS WONDERING WHERE I MIGHT FIND SOME DIBOND FOR PURCHASE? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, TERRI.