Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Alphonse Mucha Book on Auction

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Kimberly Zanetti

Alphonse Mucha Book on Auction

Post by Kimberly Zanetti »

I have placed the following book on the Letterville Auction...

Beautiful, near brand new hardback coffee-table book. Alphonse Mucha, The Complete Graphic Works by Marina Henderson .192 pages, 163 full color plates. Harmony Books, 1980 Book is in virtually perfect condition, appears to have barely ever been read. Please be aware, if you are bidding from Canada, my bank will not cash a Canadian personal check even if written in US funds, I have no idea why, I've tried. Payment from Canada will have to be either Paypal or a Postal Money order. I have checked into postage rates and have the following estimates... US Book rate: $7.00 (about 8 days) US Priority Mail $15.00 (2-3 days) Canada Airmail $22.00 (1-2 weeks) Canada Parcel Post $20.00 (4-6 weeks)
Option: If you are going to Jill's, I'll be happy to bring it to you.

http://www.letterhead.com/cgi/auction22 ... 1123004552

cam bortz

Mucho Mucha

Post by cam bortz »

Kimberly, on my last visit to Prague in 2003 I visited the Mucha Museum, and came home with a valise full of books and posters. This guy was THE master of Art nouveau, and so much of his influence is seen in work by Atkinson and Strong. Great stuff!