Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Pics from Oct. Valencia, Ca. Workshop

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Pics from Oct. Valencia, Ca. Workshop

Post by Guest »

are here: http://70.168.73.81
Katie and my apologies about the poor quality of these pictures, maybe to much coffee on those days....but we thought some of you might like to get some of the look and feel of what happened. There are also some pics of other stuff we did in California. Sorry John, our pics
really don't do your work the justice that it deserves.
Also bear with me here, this is the first web server I've created, Apache on a Linux box.
So...availability of the page may be spotty over the next few days, but I need you guys to
click on that link above so I can see if all this is running right........
Thanks,
Steve
PS We're in the middle of our work day here, I'll try to post more later.......
Patrick Mackle

Post by Patrick Mackle »

Steve,
Can't access the link, getting a "connection failure" notice. Would love to view your photos for sure.
Pat
John Lennig

Post by John Lennig »

Steve, sure looks good from here!!! Photos are Great! Such fine work!

I'm hoping to get to see John's shop in the near future.

John
"You spelled it wrong!"
Felix Marcano

transparent vs. opaque smalts?

Post by Felix Marcano »

Hi everyone. Is there a difference between transparent & opalescent smalts? Meaning will the sign look different if I use one or the other?

Thanks,
Felix
Work hard, party like a tourist!