Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

All Carving LH Meet....the last one

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

joe cieslowski

All Carving LH Meet....the last one

Post by joe cieslowski »

I've been holding a small meet just for carving for the past 8 years....this is my last. This is "Chisel Jam" IX

My home studio is located in NW Connecticut in the beautiful Berkshire Mountains. It will be this March 3,4,5. $70 fee includes home cooked meals and materials. I have enough tools to loan if you don't have your own. All the carving is sign related...Letters, ribbons and reliefs. A sharpening demo is always included. Beginners and experts and those in between are welcome.

This is a very rural area but B&B's and a few motels are close by. Anyone wishing to fly in will be picked up at the airport... BDL

The limit for the meet is 10. It's a cozy meet!

Give me a call @860-824-0883 or email jcieslowski@snet.net

Joe
Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!
Ron Percell
Site Admin

Post by Ron Percell »

Bump
joe cieslowski

Post by joe cieslowski »

There are two spots left.

Last chance.

Thanks,

Joe
joe cieslowski

Post by joe cieslowski »

Just a quick thank you to Katie, Steve, Frank, Jason, Mike and Ernie for making the last Jam a success. It's amazing how the folks who attend these meets really set the tone rather than the host.

Thanks also to SignoFoam, Everwood and Design Board for donating HDU and primer. We used up most of the remaining samples collected from previous years.

It is my hope that someone, somewhere will pick up the torch and try to keep the art and craft of sign carving alive....I'll be there to help where I can.

Thanks Everyone,

Joe