Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Hand Lettering Gift

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Kelly Thorson

Hand Lettering Gift

Post by Kelly Thorson »

Some gifts are too wonderful not to share. Today this calligraphy piece from Pierre Tardif came on the courier. The background contains the name of my father who inspired my tag line by words he shared with me before his death.
Words are not sufficient to tell how much this means to me. Thank you so much, Pierre. It is beautiful.
I am going to incorporate this into a glass piece and it will hang on the wall behind my desk where I can be reminded of not only my greatest mentor, my father, but of the incredible talent and bonds in this craft.
Again thank you my friend!
I believe there is no shame in failure. Rather, the shame lies in the loss of all the things that might have been, but for the fear of failure.