Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

We're goin' to the Zoo,Zoo,Zoo

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Kent Smith

We're goin' to the Zoo,Zoo,Zoo

Post by Kent Smith »

How 'bout you,you,you?
Catharine C. Kennedy

Post by Catharine C. Kennedy »

YES, yes, yes! That'll do, do ,do!
Catharine C. Kennedy
Chatham Center, NY
joe cieslowski

Post by joe cieslowski »

I'll be there Kent.

Looking foward to meeting you.

Joe
Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!
Raymond Chapman

Post by Raymond Chapman »

Me, too. It should be a great time with a lot of old friends...and some new ones to make at the same time.
Sarah King

Post by Sarah King »

I'm going too, too, too!
Sarah King
AngelGilding.com
Doug Fielder

Post by Doug Fielder »

Sorry I am not going, but I do do do wish to stop in and visit you Kent when I am in Colorado between June 26th and 29th...

Hope to see you then!

Doug.
Doug F.
FALLOUT Grafix
Port St Lucie, FL

Formerly from NJ, Formerly from VT,
Formerly from SF, CA, Formerly from NC,
Formerly from CO, FINALLY settled in FL!
Steven Vigeant

Interviews

Post by Steven Vigeant »

Hi Kent,
I'll be at the Zoo too you. I'm not sure that you remember me, but I've met you a couple of times. And one of those times I believe I mentioned to you that I had an inspiration to interview Letterheads for fun, posterity and inspirational documentation. I was able to start up with this long held thought in Lodi. It was terrific. Lately when someone begins to expostulate about their meet memories or sign memoirs I just start the tape. I would like to speak with you some at the zoo if you wouldn't mind, and also to others who want to share some sign life with the rest of the L heads. I hope you'll have a moment. Would it be kosher to tape your seminar? Please let me know. The whole project is for the movement at large and all statements will be checked by the participants before they ever get circulated in any form, which will also go by consensus.
Steve Vigeant
Kent Smith

zoo

Post by Kent Smith »

Sorry to not respond sooner, we are in Cincinnati today. Doug, call first to be sure I will be there. Steven, catch me in person, I'll be happy to talk but on you cannot tape the ceminar unless you take the class and are using it to be note taking. I have some contracts that reclude allowing anyone taping the full class. I do have my video instruciton on DVD's available again so that would be better anyway since they were shot in a studio.