Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Carving Chisels on Ebay...

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Larry White

Carving Chisels on Ebay...

Post by Larry White »

I have a set of wood carving chisels I put up on ebay if anyone is interested. I'd much rather sell them to a sign person...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 6111863998

-LW
Last edited by Larry White on Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roderick Treece

Post by Roderick Treece »

Larry,
thanks for the hot tip but if you look closer I think the great deal is on the red HOT pants for sale! Just below the brushes.Let me know if you weant them for your b-day.

Roderick
Jill Marie Welsh

Post by Jill Marie Welsh »

:lol:
I saw that too but was afraid to mention it.
Love...Jill
Roderick Treece

Post by Roderick Treece »

Jill,

Never be affraid to mension some thing so cool as a pair of Hot red Hot pants.I'm bidding on them so don't be surprized if you get somthing from me on your b-Day.have you noticed Larry is'nt coping to wanting a pair?

Roderick
Larry White

Chisels...

Post by Larry White »

See the link above if your interested in the chisels. -LW
joe cieslowski

Post by joe cieslowski »

Larry,

Thats a great looking set that apears to be in very fine condition. I can't believe no one has bid on it.......at $120 it's a great bargin!

Joe,
Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!