Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Gold Leaf Techniques Basics

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Kent Smith

Gold Leaf Techniques Basics

Post by Kent Smith »

I have been having some computer problems and it appears that my earlier post did not go through and I have not been able to check until today. I am teaching a Gold Leaf Techniques beginners class on March 17 here at my shop, with practice and folowup on the 18th if desired. We may advance further than the basics if time permits and there is an interest. There are a couple of spots still open but the deadline, today, is upon us. I will accept registrations referred by this site through next week due to my posting errors. My videos on DVD are available for those who cannot attend.