Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Bent Glass signs for my friends

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

DAVE SMITH

Bent Glass signs for my friends

Post by DAVE SMITH »

I finally managed to finish these little curved glass signs.
I have made one for Larry White whose work I really admire and his enthusiasm to this wonderful craft, and one for my friend Gary Godby
who shares his knowledge of signage design and computer skills with me on a regular basis.He is coming here in two weeks time for the Welsh meet. Both have become great friends since I first went to the Conclaves in 91 .The only piece I did not manage to bring was for John Studden. John helped me with my work from the start of my Conclave days, and he has been a big inspiration in my glass work. I Finished making a brilliant cut mirror for him but made it too big for travelling with. I will be shipping John's piece to him on my return. I hope I don't have any problems with glass at customs.
See you all soon at the Deadman!
Dave

Larrys Glass Sign

My daughter Millie with Garys piece

My wifes piece