Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Volunteers Wanted

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Kent Smith

Volunteers Wanted

Post by Kent Smith »

Hi all. This is Judi Smith posting under Kent's name. I have been wrting a column called "Money Matters" in Signs of the Times magazine for several years. Most of the articles have been how we calculate overhead, set an hourly rate, price jobs, track costs, and figure our profitability. I'm interested in how you and others do the same. Anyone interested in this venutre, please contact me at KentJudiSmith@aol.com or by fax 970-352-9050 or, if you prefer, by phone 970-352-4275.