Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Hand Lettering Boot Camp!

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Pierre Tardif

Hand Lettering Boot Camp!

Post by Pierre Tardif »

That's official now! I scheduled two HAND LETTERING BOOT CAMP. The first will be held at Donald Thompson's shop in Laurens SC, January 18-19-20th 2008 while the other is at Canadian Signcrafters supply in Bayfield, Ontario february 22-23-24th 2008

The boot camp will be an intensive full 3 days class, covering the history of signpainters, the structure of the letters, the 3 basics letter styles (Block, Script, Casual) the basic strokes, all the aspect of the trade, many tricks of the trade along with hours and hours of practice, etc... maybe a bit of calligraphy too. Seats are limited to 12 people.

I have been at hand lettering almost 25 years now, still doing it for a living and I still have the fire burning for it!! So leave your ritalin home, pick your favorite brushes and enlist in the Hand Lettering Boot Camp!!

For information, flyer and registration please contact me at pierre@ptardif.com or 418-847-4089.