Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

AMAL Letterheads Magazine?

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Ron Berlier

AMAL Letterheads Magazine?

Post by Ron Berlier »

I haven't seen this publication around for almost a year now and never recieved the standard renewal notice. Can someone tell me if it is it still being published?

TNX
Ron Berlier
Wherever I go, there I am.
Doug Bernhardt

Post by Doug Bernhardt »

You know Ron....I hate not to answer as I have been helping out there but I really don't know either. I do know that the work load was heavy on Jeff as Doc or David would be able to attest!!
Ron Berlier

Post by Ron Berlier »

Thanks Doug -

I tried contacting Jeff again and received a nice note back. He said it hasn't been published for about a year now and that he is looking for someone to do the publishing. As one could guess he indicated it was a great deal of work and very time consuming. Same thing that David and Doc discovered. So when he finds somebody to take over it will start up again.
Ron Berlier
Wherever I go, there I am.