Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Keith Knecht

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Kent Smith

Keith Knecht

Post by Kent Smith »

Just got a note from Mark alterting me to Auto Rama March 6, 7, and * in Detroit, Kobo Hall where Bob Behounek and Ken Millar have organized an award ceremony for Keith Knecht. This will be a Lifetime achievement award and presented at 7PM on Saturday. As Mark said, " perhaps there are old colleagues of Mr. Knecht who'd like to give some propers to our Brother of the Brush." As many of you know, Keith has not been well this past year and this would be a great boost to him. Anyone who can attend or send congrats should do so.
Ray Smith

Re: Keith Knecht

Post by Ray Smith »

Will be attending the Autorama on Saturday to see Keith.I have spoken with him several times in the past few weeks.The good news is:He's finally quit smoking!Of course I'm going to have to see this to believe it.Always a good time when we get together;a great guy and fantastic artist.
"May you be in a half hour before the devil knows you're dead"
Kent Smith

Re: Keith Knecht

Post by Kent Smith »

Great to hear, give him my best.