Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

good work Larry !

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

vance galliher

good work Larry !

Post by vance galliher »

........I see your "sharing" your work with other forums.........and it seems you're knocking their socks off as you have and continue to do ours. Rick would be proud of ya.!
vance
dimensional and glass art signs
http://www.vancegallihersigns.com
Larry White

Re: good work Larry !

Post by Larry White »

....Ya see, I ain't the mean guy...people make out.....

...by the way.....
Do you know anything about a man going around playing a harmonica?
He's somebody you'd remember....instead of talking, he plays......
and when he better play, he talks......

Dennis Davis

Post by Dennis Davis »

There's another forum? Guess it had to happen eventually. Larry, what forum are you teasing the folks with your fine work? Care to divulge their site?

Dennis
City of Trees
Dennis Davis
Boise, Idaho
vance galliher

Post by vance galliher »

I love Boise……………..and of course there are other sites Dennis…. And I see you at Cutting Edge from time to time…. hahaaaa. Although The Hand Lettering Forum fit me best………. and I am here many times a day because we have a common interest of doing what I love and keeping the craft alive…working with glass/gold/and all the other fun stuff ….. it’s the focus of my work, and making this work is the best part of my life. Because it allows opportunity to possibilities. But I still travel around to see what’s up. And the Letterville site has some great sign artist and talented folks, albeit a bit more social than here, …and here is where the heart is, …………. I had an interesting thought tonight.
To us we are many.
To the world we are few………

And to Larry…….he’s just spreading the joy that’s in our everyday joy …
vance
dimensional and glass art signs
http://www.vancegallihersigns.com
Dennis Davis

Post by Dennis Davis »

Vance...I was just teasing Larry. I get to see John, Larry and Tony when they put in an appearance here in Boise. As for the Letterville site, I used to go there and then I had password problems. I emailed Barb and could never get it resolved so I no longer visit the forum. I did enjoy it when I had access.

Yep, guilty as charged for visiting the Cutting Edge forum. The folks there, most of them being new to the craft, have a thirst for knowledge and there are no ego or flame war problems. Newbies ask questions without fear of getting ripped from a forum "know it all." Chuck Cobb does a very good job of running the forum from a distance, posting items only when he feels it important to the forum in general. Many there have really advanced their skills and shown great improvement in their overall ability to work with glass.

I wish Noel would participate more here on this forum. He is such a gifted person and could share so much of his talent if he did. I know that work keeps him busy so spare time might be a bit short. I noticed that Sue (Banasky) has made two inquiries about the October workshop and has yet to receive an answer.

Best regards to all here on the Green Board.

Dennis
Dennis Davis
Boise, Idaho