New Books for Download...A real treat!

An interactive section of TheLetterheads.com

Topics include: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Off Topic Posts may be deleted at the discretion of the web hosts. ABSOLUTELY NO SHARING OF COPYRIGHTED FONTS, CLIP ART, or VIDEOS!

Please take social chit-chat elsewhere!

Moderators: Danny Baronian, Mike Jackson

Robert Beverly

New Books for Download...A real treat!

Post by Robert Beverly » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:10 pm

OK...

Been hanging on to these for some time. They were books that Rick Glawson purchased and reproduced and had for sale...and as most know, I was pretty lucky to have bought lot's of stuff at his last conclave, basically anything I did not already have. It was a real treat, only having been introduced to this medium only a year before by a person I call one of the best...Fred Self.

I envy those who had more time in this medium, but I am making up lost ground!...:) I am just glad to have the opportunity and resources to play in such a great medium.

and I have big plans for it in the near future...so I have lotsa work ahead!...:)

Enjoy!....These are really inspirational books! I hope that those who do have rare copies such as these would do the same...scan and make them available to us.

The files are large, good scans for close up appreciation. I have even started vectorizing many of them...(or having them vectorized)...I hate vectoring.

Henderson Sign Book.....Some Beautiful scroll and corners!...AND IN COLOR
Palms Ornaments .... Inspirational Designs and scroll work
and the 1896 RAWSON EVANS Catalog!...No more teased pictures from others....Here is the complete book from front to back!

ENJOY!
www.drmwvr.com

Save as before. I will be removing on Wednesday afternoon.

Robert