Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Hello to Everybody here..! Perry (uk)

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

perry walker

Post by perry walker »

hi everyone,

After visiting the No.1 sign glass artist David Smith last week, i was totally amazed by he's work and taking the time, yet again in sharing he's knowledge with me about the process. Ive known Dave now for about 10 years and have completed workshops with him and still amazed by he's lastest work including Brilliant Cut Glass.....

Thanks again Dave for a wicked week and hope to be down again for more Cream Teas..! :P

Also, HELLO to John Studden who i met at Ricks glass shop many years ago, hope your OK and keeping out of trouble :lol: .

Glad we have this lettering forum.... take care all. Kind regards, Perry :wink: :wink:
John Studden

Re: Hello to Everybody here..! Perry (uk)

Post by John Studden »

Perry, How are you my old China, we should all get together at the nearest Battle Criusier for a few, I want to try getting back for a visit soon..................& bring that P***Head Smith along for a laugh..........John
John Studden
Valencia Signs, California
DAVE SMITH

Post by DAVE SMITH »

Welcome Perry me old fruit and nut or nutter would probably be more appropriate for those who know you.
Good to see you on here Perry .I enjoyed last week very much especially when you superglued the £2 coin to the pavement outside that fish and chip shop, just watching those people trying to pick that coin up was the funniest thing I've seen.
See you next week with Doug B in London where we will stick some more coins to the floor outside Buckingham Palace.
Dave
Patrick Mackle

Post by Patrick Mackle »

"I enjoyed last week very much especially when you superglued the £2 coin to the pavement outside that fish and chip shop, just watching those people trying to pick that coin up was the funniest thing I've seen."
You blokes are a sick lot!! (Wish I had been there to see that! :lol: ) Well, at least you did not stick it in the middle of the lane.
Pat
Andrew Grundon

Post by Andrew Grundon »

Good to see you the other week. Seems you're just as much a menace to society as Smithy. Hope to see you again soon. A
perry walker

Post by perry walker »

Thanks for the reply Sir John Studden..... :wink: glad to know your doing well and YES we all must meet up very soon and have a few jars..!!! Can't wait to meet up with Dave and DB this weekend, should have a laugh or get locked up..! :lol:

Thanks again Andrew for your time....keep up the good work mate, loved your pictorials.!

Take care all. Perry :wink: