Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Colorado Letterheads

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Mike Jackson
Site Admin

Colorado Letterheads

Post by Mike Jackson »

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to acknowledge and say thanks to the Colorado Letterheads for paying for the fees and costs of keeping this site active for another year. They've paid for it for five or six years in a row now! With them paying the costs, we are not having to constantly ask for fees and donations, and we are not dependent on keeping sponsors happy. You've probably been to a few forums where you can't mention a product because that company isn't a paid advertiser. Thanks to the Colorado Letterheads, that's not our concern here.

I'd also like to thank everyone posting to this forum! There is such great talent assembled at this site and I am appreciative to see the free exchange of hard earned information and skills. And, thanks to all for agreeing to use their real names while registering. It makes life easier for Danny and myself to weed out the bot registrations and it helps to know who is posting.

Keep up the great work and keep posting!

Mike Jackson
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Golden Era Studios
Vintage Ornamental Clip art
Jackson Hole, WY

Photography site:
Teton Images
Jackson Hole photography blog:
Best of the Tetons
Noah Moore

Re: Colorado Letterheads

Post by Noah Moore »

thank you to EVERYONE involved! this has been and will continue to be a great source of assistance and inspiration.
THE SKYS THE LIMIT
Ron Berlier

Post by Ron Berlier »

Ditto, we greatly appreciate you're supporting this web site.

THANK YOU :!: :!:
Ron Berlier
Wherever I go, there I am.
Raymond Chapman

Post by Raymond Chapman »

Thanks to all who open their wallet so the rest of us can enjoy the benefits of this site. And thanks to Mike and others who keep everything ship-shape.
oatis

Post by oatis »

As a now-transplanted member of the Colorado 'heads, I say thanks to the worthy managers of the Forum, and to all the artists, (mostly geniuses, of course) whose enthusiasm, brilliant work and spirit of openess and sharing keep the site vibrant and our movement very much alive.

We need to put on another major meet (The Fortieth???)so we can replenish our coffers, build up a fat surplus and do more sponsorships, and---does that mean I am volunteering?

On the other hand...

Oatis
Billie DeBekker

Post by Billie DeBekker »

Oatis I am Game.. I will be having a Walldogs meet Oct 2012 in Canon City CO.

Who are all the Colorado Letterheads now.. I know Kent, Bill H, Geet and Jeff.. Who else.. I would love to meet more around the State. It gets so lackluster in Canon.
Kent Smith

Post by Kent Smith »

We are honored to sponsor this site as we also reap the benefits.

Bill and to any and all Letterheads in Colorado, make sure I have your email so you can be notified of upcoming local events and meets. Doesn't happen often and we do not post as they are usually small, by invitation only meets.