Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Bronze Sources Need suggestions

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Bob Sauls

Bronze Sources Need suggestions

Post by Bob Sauls »

I am looking for a source to provide. Exterior, Etched or engraved bronze plaques or x1/8"thick plate, size 1.5"x 4" . They will require letters that are approximately 1/4" tall. I have already contacted Gemini and ARK Ramos. Waiting on a bid from Matthews bronze.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

These are small and will need about 80-150 of them. Gemini wanted to apply their minimum scale to each at $104. I told them that that was not likely to happen.
Lee Littlewood

Re: Bronze Sources Need suggestions

Post by Lee Littlewood »

Call these guys - they are in Seattle. I don't know about exterior bronze, what I've needed is individual name plaques, 1"x10", etched brass. The etching was good, the clearcoat a little streaky. Whenever I call I always get Greg, so it may be a small operation.

www.aculineetch.com/

(PS: how does one paste in a URL and keep it a hot link?)
James Warwick

Post by James Warwick »

It's elementary... you need the complete address. :lol:

http://www.aculineetch.com
Lee Littlewood

Post by Lee Littlewood »

(blush) Thanks James,

2915ne21stavenueLee