Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Las Vegas Ben Sherman trade show

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

bob gamache

Las Vegas Ben Sherman trade show

Post by bob gamache »

Hey Guys
Is there anyone out there working in the las vegas area?
Ann Akiri from Ben Sherman contacted me today and is looking for a las vegas based signwriter
I attached her email so you can get the details.
contact her directly by email : ann.akiri@bensherman.com

Hi Bob,
How are you? I hope all is well with you.
We're doing a trade show in Las Vegas and looking for a sign-writer based there that can help us with our booth.
Its not a complex job but it will require a lot of freehand handwritten slogans on an expansive blackboard using chalk paint that need to look uniform.
Do you know of anyone based out there that we can reach out to?
We don't have the budget to fly someone in for the job which is a shame. So if you have any suggestions I would love to check them out. We are looking to book someone by this Friday February 3rd.
Thanks a million Bob.
BestAnn
Ann Akiri
Ben Sherman USA
US Marketing Manager
Bob Gamache