Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

John Mayer Dedication to our art.

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

DAVE SMITH

John Mayer Dedication to our art.

Post by DAVE SMITH »

Spent an evening with close friends at the John Mayer Concert in Paso Robles on the 22nd July,
We had great evening with Dave Mcdonald my personal Photographer! and his son Johnny, Noel and Lucy Weber, Jeff Lang and his family, friends from Australia, Will Lynes and Nathan Pickering other friends that travelled over with me were Andy Wright and his dad Peter sign writers from Pinewood Studios in London , the very talented Mr Pat Mackle always a pleasure to be with . Then back at Dave's house was Bill Hueg and his wife Sue with Robin taking care of us all which she is so good at, thankyou Robin! A massive thanks to Rodderick Treece and his wife Erin for taking care of us on our first evening in America and then driving us all the way to Larry Whites Deadman meet in Hayward. Rodderick was with me when this dedication was made.

Attached a link of the dedication filmed by one of his fans that John Mayer made to me and to other people who make things with there hands.. Such a nice person to meet and be involved with this last couple of years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFIU5wpKgvo

Thank
Dave
Jerry Berg

Re: John Mayer Dedication to our art.

Post by Jerry Berg »

Bravo Dave! This has to be a first, for someone in this trade to get this type of recognition. Congratulations!
DAVE SMITH

Post by DAVE SMITH »

Thank you very much Jerry. Larry's meet was great! he really looked after all involved. certainly knows how to sling a sign meet and as for that cook of his Sally, he knows how to put a good BBQ on!

Dave
Anthony Bennett

Post by Anthony Bennett »

Simply Amazing Dave.