Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Free web posting for photos

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Sarah King

Free web posting for photos

Post by Sarah King »

I am on an absolutely shameless search for photos of mirrored signs - and other mirrored objects - to post on my new, professionally designed website - that will be us in early March - angelgilding.com

I thought that it might be interesting to have photos of all styles of mirrored objects in one place. You get to have your work posted with your name and/or email or website linked to it. I get to pay for it and you get to see what other folks are doing. There will even be a silvered vase by a glass blower in Washington state.

It's called the Customer's Gallery but I'm not fussy about the "customer" part -- just have a showcase for chemically dissolved gold, copper, silver and lead on glass - or plastic or whatever.

Please e-mail questions and/or photos to info@stainedglassltd.com

Thanks
Sarah King
AngelGilding.com