Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

It's that time of the year!

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Mike Jackson
Site Admin

It's that time of the year!

Post by Mike Jackson »

The Hand Lettering Forum has been sponsored by the Denver Chapter of the Colorado Letterheads for quite a few years. They pay for the domain registration and website storage required for the Hand Lettering Forum and TheLetterheads.com for all of us to enjoy. Each year, Kent Smith is instrumental in getting the necessary votes to continue paying to sponsor the site. Each year, we all say thanks again to them!

Also, thanks to Danny Baronian! He works diligently behind the scenes taking care of bogus registrations and posts, and he helps with problems with registration and lost passwords, etc.

Welcome to all of the new members at the Forum! And, of course, thanks to all the veterans that post comments and answer questions for the newbies!

It looks like 2014 will be another great year for the forum. Cheers! Mike Jackson
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Golden Era Studios
Vintage Ornamental Clip art
Jackson Hole, WY

Photography site:
Teton Images
Jackson Hole photography blog:
Best of the Tetons
Billie DeBekker

Re: It's that time of the year!

Post by Billie DeBekker »

Thank You all of you who work behind the scenes to keep this going and to all the Talented Artists that keep me motivated and inspired to better my Craft.
pat mackle

Post by pat mackle »

I too would like to thank everybody who keeps this site up and running nicely. It seems that about the
time I start to take it for granted, this annual post appears and I realize that it would not be here but for
the efforts of those behind the scene. Thank you all! :!:
Anthony Bennett

Post by Anthony Bennett »

I have to echo the thoughts of those who have posted already.
A BIG Thank You to all those that make this site what it is, both behind the scenes and the posters.