Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Another happy DAS workshop attendee...

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Scott Martin

Another happy DAS workshop attendee...

Post by Scott Martin »

I have recently returned from my Dave Smith Gold Leaf Workshop in blustery Torquay England, where I was both fortunate and privileged to meet and learn from Dave, along side another very talented sign man Perry of Perry Signs London. A fabulous opportunity filled with sensory overload, debilitating laughter and copious cups of tea and cakes, through all of which we managed to produce three pieces. A simply wonderful week with wonderful people... thanks Dave!

Scott
Attachments
DAS pic 1.jpg
DAS pic 1.jpg (63.87 KiB) Viewed 4300 times
DAS pic 3.jpg
DAS pic 3.jpg (77.56 KiB) Viewed 4295 times
DAS pic 2.jpg
DAS pic 2.jpg (71.22 KiB) Viewed 4284 times
DAS pic 5.jpg
DAS pic 5.jpg (72.35 KiB) Viewed 4288 times
DAS pic 4.jpg
DAS pic 4.jpg (87.89 KiB) Viewed 4290 times
DAS pic 7.jpg
DAS pic 7.jpg (63.5 KiB) Viewed 4282 times
DAS pic 6.jpg
DAS pic 6.jpg (72.05 KiB) Viewed 4286 times
Ron Berlier

Re: Another happy DAS workshop attendee...

Post by Ron Berlier »

Scott, obviously you were a great student and learned well. Thanks for sharing your accomplishments -
Ron Berlier
Wherever I go, there I am.
DAVE SMITH

Re: Another happy DAS workshop attendee...

Post by DAVE SMITH »

Scott it was certainly a fun week. Great to meet you , made a friend for life and superb talent you are.
Perry said he had a great time also. Keep up the amazing work and best to your wife and sons mate. I'll keep the kettle boiled for you!
cheers now.
Dave