Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Seeking Employment-Willing to Relocate

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Aaron Aziz

Seeking Employment-Willing to Relocate

Post by Aaron Aziz »

To whom it concerns, I am seeking employment working under an artisan using "traditional" sign techniques. I currently run my own vinyl sign shop and put myself through college with it but would like to learn more traditional methods (gold leafing, smalting, glass work, ect.) under somebody's direct supervision. I have experience with various types of CAD and CAM as well as Adobe Illustrator software and have a two year degree in machining/toolmaking. I am able to relocate and will provide a resume and references to anyone who is interested. To tell you a little more about myself, I am 28 and grew up in North Dakota with a strong work ethic. I have also lived in Alberta and Kenya. I enjoy aviation, the occasional scotch and cigar, cooking, and just learning new things.

Thanks,

Aaron Aziz

aaziz58601@gmail.com