Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Any sign painters in South Carolina?

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Heath Wilson

Any sign painters in South Carolina?

Post by Heath Wilson »

Hi everyone, first post here...love the forum. I've been obsessed with letters and art as long as I can remember and have recently decided to try my hand at sign painting/lettering. Coming from a 20 year+ graffiti/mural background, I feel like I have a fairly solid understanding of letter structure, but quickly learned that there's a big difference in using a spraycan compared to a brush/quill. I'm eager to learn as much as possible about sign painting technique, history, etc. I've loved it for years, but never knew too much about it...only marveled at the signs I'd see around growing up. I'd love to connect w/ some other likeminded people in my area. Is there anyone on this board from the Carolina's? I'm in Greenville in Upstate South Carolina (right between Charlotte and Atlanta). I'd love to link up w/ some other likeminded folks. Thanks!