Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Glastar Glasspasser For Sale

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Mark Summers

Glastar Glasspasser For Sale

Post by Mark Summers »

]Got a Glastar Glasspasser and 15 lb. pressure pot for sale. Current Glasspasser sells
for about $3000. I would sell these both for $1400. + shipping. Shoot me an email
if you are interested.
markrsum@aol.com.
Thx. Mark

Glastar 002.JPG
Glastar 002.JPG (123.16 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Glastar 002.JPG
Glastar 002.JPG (123.16 KiB) Viewed 2816 times
Attachments
Glastar 003.JPG
Glastar 003.JPG (136.3 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
Anthony Bennett

Re: Glastar Glasspasser For Sale

Post by Anthony Bennett »

Not in the market to buy it I'm afraid and I am too away, if I was nearer............. :D

I am interested on what the inside looks like especially the inside view of the brushes, is their a second curtain?

I can't say that extra pictures will help in your sale but any chance of pictures of the inside please?