Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Rick Glawson/Squeezy Bottles/ Garage sales

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

William Holohan

Rick Glawson/Squeezy Bottles/ Garage sales

Post by William Holohan »

Old Forum Posts: on July 13, 2003

John
Just let me ramble about a small moment in a short life.
My wife and I were hitting garage sales around South Bay in 89 or 90 and came across a garage sale that had a bunch of chemistry lab supplies. I bought a few bottles like the ones Mike suggested in recent post. Anyway, we went over to Rick's and I told him about the sale he went there and bought everything. The next time I saw him he gave one of the smaller bottles that I should have bought. That little bottle is pretty covered with painty fingerprints and specs of gold and been filled with turpentine since then.
About three weeks ago I lost track of my little squeezy bottle and checked at all the local boat yards that I have been working at and couldn't find it. It's funny but I couldn't get by it and finally remembered how I got it and it made sense.
Couple days ago the owner of a boat yord called and said he had my little squeezy bottle.
Little things do matter.
John