Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Real Gems and Jewels

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

William Holohan

Real Gems and Jewels

Post by William Holohan »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Posted by Roderick on July 02, 2003
If anyone is interested in useing real gems and jewels on there signs I just found my old conection.I used cubic zarconeons(I know it's not spelled right) on his sign and he loved it.They looked like real diamonds annd their cheap
Robert Beverly
Roderick

do you have pricing or directing us to your source?

I have been using austrian crystal for years and have found that to be the nicest jewel available for the money. I would'nt mind knowing what the cubic's run!

Roderick
Thanks for the interest in gems and jewels.I will be finding out about prices within a few days .
Roderick