Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Bill Hueg's Advanced Gold Leaf class at Etchmasters

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Site Man

Bill Hueg's Advanced Gold Leaf class at Etchmasters

Post by Site Man »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Posted by Mike Jackson on July 23, 2003
For those interested in taking an advanced glass/gold class, check out this info from Etchmasters. Check out the link below for more information and other classes. Mike Jackson

----------------------------------------------------
How to Gold Leaf on Glass, level 2
First time ever offered!
The answer to all our students who have taken the first gold leafing seminar (or anyone else that knows basics of matte and burnished gilding) and want to go farther. This seminar offers not only the completion of an amazing project, with all the techniques necessary, but also the planning skills necessary to attempt such a project. There are so many effects possible with gold leafing, you have to know not only HOW to do them, but also WHEN and WHY. Basic gold leafing experience required!

A materials list will be provided when students sign up. You can bring your own materials or get them from us at very reasonable costs.

-------------------------
SANTA FE, NM

October 19-24 , 2003
This class will be a true investment! NOTE: Only 3 spaces left as of June 20!

Bill Hueg was just here to teach the Gold Leaf 1 class and we went over plans for the Gold Leaf 2 class extensively. The project keeps getting improved and it will really be dynamite! We anticipate that the major project in this class will be valued at least $1500 to $1800 when correctly completed. An amazing situation when the class project will be worth more than the cost of the class! How can you lose??

Etchmasters Class Schedules
Elmer Silfies
I saw that you/etchmasters were going to hold a glass etching class in the L.A.area?
Please update me with the dates, times, cost, and
location of the class.
I have been doing stained glass for years now and
have always wanted to do etching but never took the time to locate a class.
I've read books but never had the chance to do a
hands on project to gain the experience.