Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Rick Glawson in Fine Woodworking

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Site Man

Rick Glawson in Fine Woodworking

Post by Site Man »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Posted by Danny Baronian on August 21, 2003
I was told that Rick was featured in Fine Woodworking, years ago when he was doing work as a cabinet maker. I'm almost certain that whoever told me also showed me the issue, which was published when the magazine was in B&W.

I have done a search on line, and have contacted the editorial staff at FW, and to date have not located the article.

Anyone out there know what issue and the date published?

Thanks!

Danny
D. Bernhardt
Hi Dan..........have heard the same thing. My father-in-law has quite a few old ones and has just returned from an extended vacation. Will try and get there soon and do a search of his stock pile. BTW...Lola has one of his cabinets at her place and saw it a number of years ago. As always the craftsmanship is terrific but what i most noticed is that is right out there just like his glass pieces....marquetry everywhere and the enthusiasim that was so so typical!