Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Brass Hangers for Glass...is there a new source?

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Site Man

Brass Hangers for Glass...is there a new source?

Post by Site Man »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Posted by Gary Godby on October 28, 2003
I was wondering if anyone knew of a source for the long throated brass hangers Rick used to sell for the hanging glass pieces. I think they had a 2" opening.

I couldn't locate the vendor on the supplies link.

Thanks,
Gary
Kent Smith
I talked to Dave Glawson yesterday and they still have a good stock of the hangers.
D. Bernhardt
Have purchased many different varieties of these myself....always through a local stained glass supply house as mentioned in an earlier post
Robare M. Novou
I thought I saw some at the Stained Glass Supply Store...or in a Catalog for Stained Glass.
Mike Jackson
Gary,
According to Dave Glawson, Esoteric(2) is still in business and has "everything" Rick had. You might want to give them a call.

Mike Jackson
Kent Smith
Rick made those himself so...