Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Micromeet, Percell Signs, Califiornia

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Site Man

Micromeet, Percell Signs, Califiornia

Post by Site Man »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Hey Ron...just a note to say thanks for hosting yet another great Letterheads meet. I sure had a good time seeing friends old and new, learning some new techniques, and coming away with a rather nice commemerative reverse glass piece to grace my art gallery. ....next time we need a bigger wedge of beef....

-LW

Robin Sharrard
Very nice Larry...finaly getting cought up in the shop, so I hope to finish mine up. I will have to send the file for someone to post.
John Studden
Larry,
Looks like a first class job to me...only to be expected from you though...Excellent color scheme & chioce of frame. Thanks for the nice comments, I had a great time too
Larry - additional thanks
Also, thanks to John Studden from Valencia Signs & Graphics for his role in putting together some nice artwork, routed back panels, and sharing all his gilding and silkscreen knowledge.

...and thanks to all that attended so I had some to share with...
Tony Segale - additional thanks
Thanks for sharing the photo, Larry.
And thanks for the teaser for those of us who couldn't mkae it. I keep trying to convince myself that coaching 15 thirteen year old girls in soccer was more important than attending Ron's Micromeet. With all those attitudes on the field, and seeing the nice piece, it makes me wonder.
Oh well, I'll be there next year, and I know it'll just keep gettin betta.

Tony