Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Thank You Mike Jackson

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Site Man

Thank You Mike Jackson

Post by Site Man »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Posted by Bill Irish Holohan on February 03, 2004
Mike,
Have been trying to get my boss to buy your CD's for over a year. He finally broke down last week. He is a d**n accomplished artist himself, but after 25 years the fire in his eye had turned to cooling coals.

Then your CD's arrived. The change was absolutely amazing. The fire has returned.

He has not been away from the puter for a minute.
I am not a sign man or letterhead myself. Primarily a foto fondler and business coach for the company. Coached them into a $35,000 dollar cnc, but getting them to spend the chump change on your disks was a battle.

Thanks again, for your hard work on the CD's.

Made a near burnout a flamethrower overnight.

Bill "Irish" Holohan

Mike Jackson
Hi Bill,
Wow, you almost give me chills. It is wonderful to hear the disks had an effect on your boss. I hope he can find lots of inspirational uses for them. The disks, along with a CNC router, should turn out some amazing panels and signs.

Say hi to the new flamethrower for me.

Mike Jackson
Raymond Chapman
Add my "amen" to that appreciation of Mike's work. It sure has helped to make my life easier.