Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

just to let you know...

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

vance galliher

just to let you know...

Post by vance galliher »

there are still those of us who check in day to day..
I'm always interested
vance
dimensional and glass art signs
http://www.vancegallihersigns.com
Tyler Tim

Re: just to let you know...

Post by Tyler Tim »

As do I... Have a piece in mind... I've been working on the artwork almost ready to blast glass for chipping. :wink:
Sure I paint thing for my amusement and then offer them for sale. A brushslinger could whither en die from lack of creativity in this plastic town my horse threw a shoe in. :shock:
Anthony Bennett

Post by Anthony Bennett »

Me too, always lurkin :D
Mike Jackson
Site Admin

Post by Mike Jackson »

Hi all,
The Denver Letterheads exhausted their treasury last year, so we are on our own again. I have been the primary administrator on this site for 14 years and Danny Baronian has been helping in the background (a lot). We are in the process of handing the reins to Danny, including setting up the new web hosting plan, Wordpress software and two .com registrations.

If you want to help Danny pay for the site, contact him using the email link at the page. I'll still be around to help Danny, but not quite so visible.

Remember, it takes participation by the readers to make it feel like the effort on our part is worth it!

Cheers,
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Golden Era Studios
Vintage Ornamental Clip art
Jackson Hole, WY

Photography site:
Teton Images
Jackson Hole photography blog:
Best of the Tetons