Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Holy Camoles!!!

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Pierre St. Marie

Holy Camoles!!!

Post by Pierre St. Marie »

How could this have been here for so long without me having a clue as to it's existence??
In all the times I've called Rick Sacks he just this morning told me about this place. Real signwriters?? Actual painters and masters of the brush??
I think I've found a retirement home.

Pierre
Mike Jackson
Site Admin

Post by Mike Jackson »

Hello Pierre,
Welcome to the site! A lot of us have been posting on the Hand Lettering Forum for a long time. We always welcome new faces with questions, observations, tips and techniques. Feel personally invited to join in and post away!

Mike Jackson
co-host
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Golden Era Studios
Vintage Ornamental Clip art
Jackson Hole, WY

Photography site:
Teton Images
Jackson Hole photography blog:
Best of the Tetons
cam bortz

Post by cam bortz »

Hi Pierre, and welcome! This isn't like that Other Place; the people here take their skills seriously and know what they are talking about. If you've ever wanted to play around with serious glass techniques, this is the place to ask real questions and get real answers.
Pierre St. Marie

Post by Pierre St. Marie »

Yo, Cam! Haven't seen your name in a very long time. Good to see it now.
I left the net for quite a while after the death of my oldest daughter. Kind of messed me up for a while, but its good to be back in the game, or at least as much as a retired old-guy can be.
heh...........

P
Family and carving........ Nothing beats 'em.
www.stmariegraphics.com
1911sr, k11, k31, zfk55, PE57 and Scheffield Chisels... The best of the best.