Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Rick Glawson's Memorial Conclave

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Site Man

Rick Glawson's Memorial Conclave

Post by Site Man »

OLD FORUM POSTS

Posted by Frank Maesen on March 12, 2003
Through the shock and sadness of losing a dear friend, one thought comes to mind: Since Rick did so much for so many, it seems appropriate to attempt to continue what he created among us. His Conclave was eagerly looked forward to for 18 years. I would like to see a shop with the space for it, continue Rick's gift and call it "Rick Glawson's Memorial Conclave".
Roderick Treece
Great idea let me know what i can do to help.
Rick Sacks
Franque, I like the idea of continuing the Conclave although without the excitement of Rick's new giant tools and these brilliant innovations for how to implement them to our purposes, and the curiosity that always led him to new discoveries of such major impact to share, and the visual stimulation of his candy store, etc....it would not nearly be the same meeting. Nevertheless, I'll look forward to doing it with you!