Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

1928 Farmers Insurance Log0

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Robin Sharrard

1928 Farmers Insurance Log0

Post by Robin Sharrard »

Looking for a good picture of a 1928 Farmers insurance Group Logo. Got a couple of small thumbnails that I can sketch from, but it would be nice to have something larger to scan into the old computor! The original logo was designed by Bert Schram. It would realy be kool to find a picture of one of these logos on an old pickup truck, because thats my project. Local Farmers insurance agent has what I think is a 1928 pickup (Dairy Ranch truck) that sits on a pedistal outside his office and wants this logo reproduced on it. Thanks...Robin
Robin Sharrard
Sharrard Graphics & Signs
Fallon,Nevada
Bob Ficucell

Post by Bob Ficucell »

Can you post a picture of what you need? it would make it a lot easier for us to see if we can help. Bob