Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Lettering brushes and Hot pants?

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Roderick Treece

Lettering brushes and Hot pants?

Post by Roderick Treece »

Lately all the great things for sale on e-bay that have been mentioned on this post have been very cool .But I checked out the lettering brushes and while I thought those were a very good deal,what got my attention where the other items for sale by the same seller.Thinking that they might have other sign stuff I looked and low and behold just what every letterhead needs but a pair of RED HOT HOT PANTS.
Perfect for those summer wall jobs and I think you could charge more just for the show.
Thanks for the tip Larry

Roderick
Carol

Post by Carol »

You don't suppose those are the ones Jay lost in Boise.
C.
Art is a technique of communication. The image is the most complete technique of all communication.
Claus Oldenburg
You are invited to visit www.carolchapel.com