Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Thanks for being here.

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

carlos venson

Thanks for being here.

Post by carlos venson »

Just a quick thanks for all of you being here for guys like me. Most all of my sign painting pals have gone to help with those repaints, waiting for us somewhere out younder. I'm still doing
hand lettered signs to keep my hand in. Now they are free to charitable groups helping those in need. It's my way of paying those back who have been there for me all my life. Carlos
Remember, "all things are difficult before they become easy" [/quote] T. Fuller
John Lennig

Post by John Lennig »

Carlos, where are you living?

Charitable things.... hey, no work orders, no budget, just do what you know is needed, plus a bit more, it can't get any better, eh?

let's talk...

John
"You spelled it wrong!"