Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Thanks again to the Denver Letterheads group

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Mike Jackson
Site Admin

Thanks again to the Denver Letterheads group

Post by Mike Jackson »

Hi all,
I haven't received it yet, but Kent Smith sent a note the other day telling me the Denver group would be sending a check to cover a large portion of the cost of keeping the "handletteringforum.com" and "theletterheads.com" sites up and running for another year. They have done so for the past three or more years. A few other anonymous people have sent a few extra bucks to help with the left over expenses, and that helps a bunch too!

So, thanks again to all that financially make the two sites work, and also to all the people who make the site work by posting on a regular basis. I think we all feel this site is a valuable asset to all of us, including the many people who just visit and read the posts, but never make them.

Lastly, I'd like to personally thank Danny Baronian for all the time it takes him to police all the BOT registrants we get daily. They are a pain in the rear, but it seems they are just part of the system now. Every BB and forum has to deal with them, too.

Let's see, today is the first day of Spring. Here's wishing a great 2007 for everyone!

Mike Jackson
co-administrator
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Golden Era Studios
Vintage Ornamental Clip art
Jackson Hole, WY

Photography site:
Teton Images
Jackson Hole photography blog:
Best of the Tetons
Doug Bernhardt

Post by Doug Bernhardt »

Yea....and I second that. I of course have no idea of the work that goes into this, BUT....am really happy to see it here. If I ever need good sound advice on almost anything, this place is one stop shopping!
Kent Smith

thanks

Post by Kent Smith »

Thanks Mike...check's in the mail...and Thanks to Danny too as you said.

The Colorado group is proud to support this site and continue their mission of education for Letterheads.
Robin Sharrard

Post by Robin Sharrard »

Big Thanks! It is realy appreciated, being able to come to a place like this with all the help that people provide each other as well as the eye candy that flows threw here on a regular basis, not to mention the knowledge base that exists in the archives...Robin
Robin Sharrard
Sharrard Graphics & Signs
Fallon,Nevada
Ron Berlier

Post by Ron Berlier »

Couldn't agree more with all the positive thank you notes above. This is a daily stop for me and I really love seeing all the "eye candy" and technical information that flows through the board.

So, "Ditto", a huge thank you to Kent, the rest of the Denver LetterHeads and the co-administrators :!: :!: :!:
Ron Berlier
Wherever I go, there I am.