Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

just to let you see

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Hedley

just to let you see

Post by Hedley »

I've asked a couple of questions on here and sought a few answers, so I thought I would post one of the recent 'pieces' I completed to let the professionals cast their eye over. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Any questions I'd be glad to humbly reply to. And thank you...
[img][img]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/7294 ... tteer8.jpg[/img]
By hedleysmba at 2007-09-01[/img]
HEDLEY

www.freewebs.com/hedleysflutebandart
www.freewebs.com/hmba2

Look the Part - Marching Band Art
John Lennig

Post by John Lennig »

Good Day, Hedley!
Just looked at your website again, and am looking forward to sitting down for a coffee and starting the lettering converstation!!
Hope things are progressing on the Home Front...last day before the kids go to school, eh?
hope to see you this week.

John
"You spelled it wrong!"
Roderick Treece

Post by Roderick Treece »

Hedley,
Looks great to me!I would say though,the women could really use the same shading as the rest of the banner.

Roderick
Hedley

Post by Hedley »

thanx Roderick I think you're right and I actually hadn't noticed that before.
HEDLEY

www.freewebs.com/hedleysflutebandart
www.freewebs.com/hmba2

Look the Part - Marching Band Art