Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

quick Thanx

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Hedley

quick Thanx

Post by Hedley »

A while ago I asked a question about One Shot Red and got more than the answer I was looking for. Not only have I kept the shine on my paint but by using turps instead of varsol/white spirits I have found the paint more enjoyable to work with. I have always admitted to being an amateur but do really appreciatre all the help this forum offers
HEDLEY

www.freewebs.com/hedleysflutebandart
www.freewebs.com/hmba2

Look the Part - Marching Band Art
John Lennig

Post by John Lennig »

Hey Hedley, when you got the 1Shot from INKSplus...did you get any of his quills? the Kool Krimson?

John
"You spelled it wrong!"
Hedley

Post by Hedley »

actually John I got the Kool Krimson and some others and bought a few of his Langnickel Flats to try out. I did see the quills however. 8)
HEDLEY

www.freewebs.com/hedleysflutebandart
www.freewebs.com/hmba2

Look the Part - Marching Band Art