Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

A Little Letterhead

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Mike Jackson
Site Admin

A Little Letterhead

Post by Mike Jackson »

This photo has been on our refrigerator door for quite a few years. It was taken at the 20th Anniversary Letterheads Meeting in Denver. Tyler, now 15, was about four years old when the photo was taken in the Kids Korner of the meeting.

Okay, the first photo is mostly on topic. The second one was taken a few weeks ago, on their first day of school. Tyler has grown quite a bit. Corey was just a little bundle at the meeting.

For anyone interested, Tyler has his own website called sk8time.com. He and his younger brother are quite into skateboarding and are getting very good at it. I help him make the web site. We recently added a couple of quick time videos to the site in the About Me page and also on the My Brother page. I mention it here because I plan on making a few quick time movies on simple tasks like using a snap line, or scribing a line using the edge of a card or a mahl stick.

http://www.sk8time.com

I've been going through a big learning curve dealing with a divital video camera, video editing, and inserting video into a web page. Fortunately, I think this site will benefit from the seemingly unrelated venture.

Mike Jackson
Mike Jackson / co-administrator
Golden Era Studios
Vintage Ornamental Clip art
Jackson Hole, WY

Photography site:
Teton Images
Jackson Hole photography blog:
Best of the Tetons
Jon Harl

Post by Jon Harl »

Mike,
That's a cool site. The kids look great. I saw Darla on the "My Brother" page suited up with pads and a board> :shock: How cool is that. Anyways, nice looking family.
Jon
Raymond Chapman

Good looking kids!

Post by Raymond Chapman »

How quick they grow up! I remember Jeanne (my wife) playing with the boys on the steps at the 20th Anniversary meet in Denver. She remarked then how well behaved and respectful they were. They just take after their mom and dad I guess.
Billy Pickett

Post by Billy Pickett »

...Darla rides vert ?!! RAD !!