Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Spray Silvering

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Sarah King

Spray Silvering

Post by Sarah King »

AngelGilding.com would like to annouce that it has moved into the machine age!! We now offer a spray silver formula and all the spray guns etc. to go with it. We have kept our prices as low as possible and our forumla is formulated in such a way that we do not have to charge Hazmat shipping fees.

We do not yet have a spray formula for Angel Gilding but we have been getting some good ideas about it. IF it ever happens, I'll let you know.

I know it's "bad form" to advertise on this site, but I asked Danny and he said it was ok every now and then. If Danny says it's ok, that's good enough for me.
Sarah King
AngelGilding.com
Roderick Treece

Re: Spray Silvering

Post by Roderick Treece »

Don't you mean "BAD FORUM". Spray on girl !

PS Send me your prices
Roderick
Sarah King

Re: Spray Silvering

Post by Sarah King »

How can you say that? It's a goooood forum!

Prices can be found at http://angelgilding.com/SpraySilver.html Basically $160.00 for 500 ml concentrate - makes 3.3 gallons each of activated silver and silver reducer.
Sarah King
AngelGilding.com