Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Wall graphics

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Roderick Treece

Wall graphics

Post by Roderick Treece »

I just finished the last of 5 wall graphics for the new offices J.J. Abrams , director of Star Trek .

Roderick
http://www.customglasssigns.com
Attachments
Magician.jpg
Magician.jpg (83.44 KiB) Viewed 3499 times
Gag.jpg
Gag.jpg (79.39 KiB) Viewed 3509 times
Big eyes.jpg
Big eyes.jpg (88.89 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
Surprize.jpg
Surprize.jpg (85.81 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
Roderick Treece

Re: Wall graphics

One more
Attachments
Cig.jpg
Cig.jpg (98.79 KiB) Viewed 3502 times
bob gamache

Post by bob gamache »

Nice clean job Roderick.........real retro.........looks like a fun job to do..........Working on brick is always a challenge.
Bob Gamache
David Slade

Post by David Slade »

Cooool!
Were you inspired by something in particular? They all look familiar. Maybe just similar to carnival signs...
Roderick Treece

David,
The first three came out of a magic old book. Unfortunaly I don't remember the title. I don't know about the others , maybe the same book. We were given the images to paint. The other cool thing about the building there in is he has an old platen press and all the type to print with. I am hoping to be able to go there and run it. I had the honor of learning how to use one in high school.
Attachments
images-1.jpeg
images-1.jpeg (5.23 KiB) Viewed 3363 times