Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Susie Butler update . . .

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Jay Allen

Susie Butler update . . .

Post by Jay Allen »

Once again, prayers claim victory . . . but I'd bet her cardiologist is claiming victory too!!

Susie may very well go home today. Bill spoke with David this morning and he sounded upbeat and positive.

Changes ahead . . . but who wouldn't? Give them time to settle in if you intend to contact them. I'd think a simple email or letter is sufficient - out of respect for their privacies at this time.

But great news for great people, eh?
DAVE SMITH

Re: Susie Butler update . . .

Post by DAVE SMITH »

That's Brilliant news Jay.
I did get an email from Dave this morning also saying she is doing well.
Knowing Susie will soon be back up and running.

Dave
erik winkler

Post by erik winkler »

It is good to hear miss Butler is doing fine.

I feel bad when I see all the bad news about friends of you guys and girls who are in bad health or even worse.
Since I did not had the luck to meet a lot of the first generation letterheads, I think it is not up to me to make my sincere thoughts known.
I know a lot of them by reading the stories, quotes and good memories and I want to make you aware that even I (an atheist supreme) pray for the good health of all when I reading these posts and hope all turns well. Eventhough I do not post a reaction.

Erik
Realizing we are in the 2nd renaissance of the arts.
Learn, copy and trying to improve...
Still in the learning phase ;-)
Amsterdam Netherlands
www.ferrywinkler.nl
www.schitterend.eu
www.facebook.com/Schitterend.eu
Doug Bernhardt

Post by Doug Bernhardt »

Can't believe I just saw this.....well wishes aren't enought to say but the best I can do right now. Events like this give one "pause" to think about their own issues and lifestyle.
Carol

Post by Carol »

And I too just saw this.
Susie! You're in my thoughts. David too.
I'll try to pay more attention here and hope all the updates are for better and better.
love,
Carol
Art is a technique of communication. The image is the most complete technique of all communication.
Claus Oldenburg
You are invited to visit www.carolchapel.com