Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Saturday Night fever

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

erik winkler

Saturday Night fever

Post by erik winkler »

After weeks and weeks of designing, the hours of long work on some new glass panels are being done.
But after a while I started thinking to my self: "What am I doing here again on a saturdaynight?".
I bet you had those same feelings somehow somewhere sometimes....
So then I started my own party:
Chipping Spell.jpg
Chipping Spell.jpg (143.43 KiB) Viewed 2523 times
Chipping Dance.jpg
Chipping Dance.jpg (134.01 KiB) Viewed 2528 times
It took just a while to get my butt on my bike an go into town to the Paradiso Church/Discotheque and go to a little rave party with the Argentinian DJ Hernan Cattaneo.
Last Years Gig

Just rolled out of my bed and back to the glass: Live life to the MAXX! :D

Erik
Realizing we are in the 2nd renaissance of the arts.
Learn, copy and trying to improve...
Still in the learning phase ;-)
Amsterdam Netherlands
www.ferrywinkler.nl
www.schitterend.eu
www.facebook.com/Schitterend.eu
Leo Calleros

Re: Saturday Night fever

Post by Leo Calleros »

I dig the Carpenters threads.
Kelly Thorson

Re: Saturday Night fever

Post by Kelly Thorson »

Hi Erik,
It looks like those panels are coming along nicely. One thing about you, once you decide to do something you follow through in short order.
Try not to stand too close to those heat lights though, I hear it's easy to get overheated at those parties. ;)
I believe there is no shame in failure. Rather, the shame lies in the loss of all the things that might have been, but for the fear of failure.