Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Gerber 4B

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Tyler Tim

Gerber 4B

Post by Tyler Tim »

Last year I did some for sale signs.... as I was leaving was asked if I'd like to take this. Which turned out to be a Gerber 4b that works fine. This is the first automated sign machine I've owned. When asked what type of machine do you use to make your signs? I use to tell people phalanges digital always kept at arms length then wiggle my fingers. :lol:

I do believe some of you fellas jumped right in on the bandwagon from the get go. And was wondering if by chance someone had a LMK Module collecting dust?

I know it's a long shot but I also know sign men can be pack rats for a lack of a better phase.
Mike if this violates any rule I apologize and please remove it.

Thanks
Sure I paint thing for my amusement and then offer them for sale. A brushslinger could whither en die from lack of creativity in this plastic town my horse threw a shoe in. :shock: