Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

Pub sign Book by Paul Corballis

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Terry Colley

Pub sign Book by Paul Corballis

Post by Terry Colley »

Just been having a sort through my library and I have a spare copy of Pub signs by Paul Corballis, this is one of the best books on pub signs that I have read. Looking for a swap if anyone has practical sign shop operation by Bob Fitzgerald or any other sign related book then let me know I am willing to post it overseas from the uk
Thanks Terry
Last edited by Terry Colley on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Terry Colley
Stockport, England
Signwriter/maker
Roderick Treece

Re: Pub sign Bookmby Paul Corbaliss

Post by Roderick Treece »

Terry,
I just looked at your post and though, Wait a minute I have that sign shop book. I have no idea why I even remembered I had but I do. I think it was my dads. Looks like there out there on the internet.

Good luck