Welcome to The Hand Lettering Forum!
This is an interactive Bulletin Board on the topics of Sign making, design, fabrication, History, old Books and of coarse Letterheads, Keepers of the craft. The Hand Lettering Forum features links to resources, sign art history, techniques, and artists profiles. Learn more about Letterheads at https://theletterheads.com. Below you'll see Mchat has been added as a live communication portal for trial, and the Main forum Links are listed below.

International Letterheads Meet UK - September 2014

Hand Lettering topics: Sign Making, Design, Fabrication, Letterheads, Sign Books.

Moderators: Ron Percell, Mike Jackson, Danny Baronian

Kate Belmonte

International Letterheads Meet UK - September 2014

Post by Kate Belmonte »

Hi Peeps,

Kate here from LB Signs, way over the water in the UK, I'm in the process of organising a UK Letterheads Meet to be hosted in September 2014 in the historical city of Rochester (think Charles Dickens). I'm getting very close to releasing the venue and the dates for the event and have a pre-registration link on my site for those interested in attending.

If you're interested and would like more info please register your details http://www.lbsigns.co.uk/letterheads2014.html

Also feel free to email me directly kate@lbsigns.co.uk with any questions.

Many thanks,

Kate
Terry Colley

Re: International Letterheads Meet UK - September 2014

Post by Terry Colley »

Great news. It has been too long since the last one. Good luck with it , i'll
be there
Terry Colley
Stockport, England
Signwriter/maker
Susan Banasky

Post by Susan Banasky »

Hello Kate, perfect timing.
If your dates coincide with my pre-planned Scotland trip....I will be there.
Looking forward to your details. :D Thanks for doing this.
Ash Bishop

Post by Ash Bishop »

Great news Kate. It been a long time since we were all together for a proper meet, I can't wait.

Hopefully we will see a lot of new faces. There seems to be lots of young aspiring sign writers popping up lately and there will be no better place to learn about the trade and make great mates for life.

Thanks again for putting it on and if I can help just call